Social media is hotter than ever, and we’ve upgraded our systems to keep you in the loop – and connected – during the show:
- Free WiFi! Save your data and hop on our FREE Wifi! Look for “Melody Tent Free Wifi” to connect. This also helps save your battery.
- Check-In. When you arrive for a show, check in at our venue on Facebook to let your friends know that you’re here for your favorite artist or comedian – super quick and easy.
- Hashtag it! If you post about the show, be sure to tag us in it and use hashtags #MelodyTent and #CCMT across Twitter, Instagram and Facebook! We love to see your photos, and might even re-share or re-tweet them – give us a “like” or follow too.
- Want to take photos during the show? Be sure to listen carefully during our pre-show announcements or ask staff for rules regarding photography – it will vary show to show. Many artists, but not all, will allow basic point and shoot cameras along with cell phone photos. Professional photography (i.e. cameras with a detachable lens) must always have a photo pass – so leave the fancy ones at home.
- Snap it! On Snapchat? Snap a selfie before the show – and be sure to keep an eye out for special filters that we’ve created just for you! Attending Lee Brice Thursday (6/23)? We’ll have some live! Let us know if you love them by screenshotting your snap and posting it to our social media, with our hashtags!
- Show changes? When purchasing your tickets be sure to provide your e-mail – we will notify you of any changes or important information regarding the show. While we will always make our best effort to reach you regarding changes, e-mail is fast, quick and easy to stay in touch!
- Safety Tip: Don’t post photos of your tickets! This is very popular, but you’re potentially compromising your tickets if the bar code or order number is visible. Our box office has a number of security tips in place to prevent this, but it’s still good practice to simply not post.
Be sure to Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (@ssmcccmt)
Father’s Day is this Sunday, June 19 – many artists coming to the tents are fathers too! See how they’re celebrating the special day.
Ziggy Marley will be busy – as he’s playing HERE this Sunday! His family often joins him on tour, and always stays in touch, so we’re sure he’ll spend some quality family time with the whole gang before he takes the stage. Ziggy and his wife, Orly Agai, welcomed their fourth child earlier this spring, and he has three children from a previous marriages as well.
Want to join the show? Buy your tickets online, or at the box office! Don’t be late – Ziggy takes the stage at 8:45pm!
Jake Owen spoke with Taste of Country earlier this week as he released his new music video for “Put Puttin’” and shared that he’ll be spending the entire week with his three year old daughter, Pearl. He’ll be playing at the Melody Tent June 30th!
How are you spending Father’s Day?
If you’re in need of a last minute gift to show your love, consider tickets to an upcoming show! Our summer line-up offers a range of shows and genres for every music and comedy fan to enjoy. Check out our hand-picked selection that Dad will love!
- July 9 & 10 – Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
- July 15 – Michael McDonald & America
- July 21 – Lynyrd Skynyrd
- July 22 – Paul Anka
- July 23 – The Fab Four
… as well as Chicago, Melody Tent Brew Fest, Jeff Dunham and so many more – view our full season show list here! Can’t decide? Let Dad pick for himself – with a giftcard! Buy online, or in person at our box office – we’re open everyday, noon to 6pm!